18/04/18
Things are not always the way we expected. Today, the monthly evaluation result was declared in the school. Teachers had put their heart and soul to bring massive changes in the classroom. The changes in terms of flourishing creativeness, conduciveness and learner friendly. Til date, my class did not commit in decorating the class, the way other classes did. We mainly focused on the academic and could not spare our time, simultaneously.
I always admit, "Internal decoration is more important than external. First priority should be wholly given to the internal development". It was almost 2 years old that I kept believing that if the students are well versed with everyday lesson than the classroom decoration would be prominent by the pressure of their aptitude and attitude.
Today, I could not hold my tears back, when my class III 'A' backed the 1st position from monthly class evaluation for the month of April, 2018. I did not aspect this thing to happen. I stood at the back of the students and I was not ready to go for receiving the prize. However, out of my knowledge, I found my puppy like class captains were in the front for receiving the prize from Principal. I immediately ran toward them and together we received the prize followed by the photo session.
I truly learned the lesson that expected things are not always on our way and vice versa.
Expect less so you don't get heart stroke when the things don't turn up.
Problem is not a problem if you view from the positive lens of your mind rather it is a teacher which can feed you the lesson and challenge the hurdles on the way.
Edx online course
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Children are little scientist
Many a time, we overlook students. We are accustomed to our traditional way of teaching and learning scenario and the same trend is in the f...
-
Reflection on ICT On 13 th October 2016, we have started the ICT presentation on various important topics. We were assigned to present o...
-
Many a time, we overlook students. We are accustomed to our traditional way of teaching and learning scenario and the same trend is in the f...
-
Life is a never-ending process, which proceeds like cascading scene of water and rays of light. We experience many unexpected things in ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment