Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I AM STILL A STUDENT

I thought that my student life would be over as soon as I finish my graduation. However, my thoughts were just the complete controversial of what I supposed. I have been following the pace and rhythm of the ringing tone of bell from the day I got enroll in the school. I always felt pinch when I found my teachers standing whole day in the front and shouting the whole day incorporating different tones to keep us alive through out the lesson. It was indeed a heart breaking to see my teachers never giving up in spite of plating their whole bodies by the temporary chalk powder. I,sometimes felt that I even quit the school as I did not want to face the scene where my teachers undergoing psychological trauma: Burdensome lesson planning, setting of block test questions, co curricular activities, IWP etc. But I always appreciated that they never exhibit the true color of their character. They entered the class. They always started the lesson with zeal and energy in them. Yet, I always pray that I would not become a teacher. I did not mean that my teachers are bad example but I, the follower don't want my teachers to feel the similar kind of pinch when I hold the duster.



"What goes around, comes around". Today, I am the part of your foot prints, school, students and a good listener of everyday ringing tone of bell. Sorry teachers. I AM THE PRODUCT OF TEACHER AND I AM TEACHER TODAY. My teachers have gone through so many hurdles and I want to challenge all those stumbling blocks and make you happy instead of making you regret.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Children are little scientist

Many a time, we overlook students. We are accustomed to our traditional way of teaching and learning scenario and the same trend is in the f...