Tuesday, April 17, 2018

The Monk Who Sold His FERRARI

                           Positive feedings of the mind
It was almost a week long that I have committed my heart and soul, reading the book titled, the monk who sold his Ferrari. I found the underlying theme of the book is really a fascinating. The book focuses on enriching the mind with positive inputs. It talks about minoring our desires toward the material and majoring toward the simplicity of the life. Now, I am more or less influenced and I have started weighing my life toward it.

Moreover, the book stresses that:
when we control our thoughts we are controlling our mind, when we control our mind we are controlling our life and if we are able to do so, then we are more or less attaining the mastery of our life. Don't race others life, race your own.

Consequently, the book stated that our life is like a rose. We come across a thorns like challenges. If we give up the challenges then we would be engulfed by those challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children are little scientist

Many a time, we overlook students. We are accustomed to our traditional way of teaching and learning scenario and the same trend is in the f...