Tuesday, April 17, 2018

LIFE HAS A DIFFERENT QUESTION PAPERS

People are unique in their own styles. They are little scientist of their own life. Yet, they never smell of the uniqueness that swims through their own character. People fail because they always eye onto other's desk. They never realize that life has different question papers. Life may not be always same as what other people are going through. Life is not always channeling us through the single and fixed channel. Everyday, we face the different test. The test unlike from the text that we follow in the school. We follow uniform pattern of things in the school. Same text book, uniform, discipline and guidelines. Yet, in the real world these things are some times not working even one third of total.
The history we learn in the school may not teach us to know about our future. The multiple choices we do in the exams may not help us to find the right decision. We study and invent so many new things but we forget to appreciate the old traditions.



People try to copy other and if they can, they appreciate themselves. yet, other people judge their work is zero. I feel myself foolish by going through the pages of those bygone days. I feel I am completely driven by the work of other people and swam through the skin of subconsciousness.


Now, I feel saturated from being into those authoritative settings and I want to live the refined form of life. I want to follow my heart and work hard everyday. I don't bother the judgement made by the people around me and I don't get disturb by the power of whisper that the people draw from me. I can rather appreciate for spending their precious time to talk about me.


I, in fact wanted to become somebody in my life but I failed always. You know why?
I always copied other people's work. I did not listen to what my heart dare and speak. I listened to other people reluctantly. That ruined the half of my life. Now, what do I have? I do have nothing.


Those were my mistakes I accepted. But I don't want to repeat all these carelessness.
                     


If you want to success, don't copy other's work. Follow your heart before you decide the things blindly.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Children are little scientist

Many a time, we overlook students. We are accustomed to our traditional way of teaching and learning scenario and the same trend is in the f...