Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I PRIORITIZE LESS FOR THE MINOR THINGS

People can easily cope and do away the minor, unfavorable things. Yet, they wait for somebody to understand them. One should understand the degree of the situation. If the situation requires the helping hands of others than it is your right to expect the understanding of others. Yet, I have experienced several people waiting for the solution for a simple problem. We should understand that people have their own job to perform and have to be in the constant touch with their everyday schedule. There is greater vulnerability of having communication breakdown and befalling of conflicts. Thus, there will be the leakage of friendships.

Therefore, I always prioritize less base on the degree of the problem. People are very crazy, sometimes. They walk away when their friends are in the critical stage. Critical stage: tragic moments, grievances, grief stricken situation, heart breaks, illness etc.

I would opt to help during these situations rather than paying attention for minor things. Minor things:going for a movie, shopping, rocking the party, footballing etc. One should not go beyond the extent to break down the relation of friendships. One can handle the situation without the presence of your friends. I never complain for not being with me during those minor situations. I do respect and understand the people base on the degree of the situations.

Thus, I always being conclusive that people can easily handle all these everyday situations. These are the part of our life and we should embrace it and appreciate.


"I prioritize less for minor and vice versa"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Children are little scientist

Many a time, we overlook students. We are accustomed to our traditional way of teaching and learning scenario and the same trend is in the f...